1. Learning does NOT take place in ten-month segments. It is continuous.
2. Every day provides a new opportunity to exert a positive influence.
3. It’s not about arriving. It’s about striving!
4. When we eliminate hope, we create desperation.
5. Dreams should come in size XXXL so that we can grow into them.
6. What we focus on expands.
7. Every student represents a success story waiting to be told.
8. Are you looking for a Code of Conduct or a Code of Consequence?
9. If we don’t model what we teach, then we are teaching what we model.
10. First with the heart, then with the head.
I'm looking forward to sharing my thinking on these ten tenets and hope they provide a spark for you to take forward to ignite a conversation with your colleagues.